Tracker Pro 170
2015 Tracker Fresh Water Fishboats
Boat Type: Fresh Water Fishboats
Model: Pro 170
Length: 17 Feet
Central Florida Yamaha
Lake Placid, FL, US
Status: In Stock
Check this Boat's History
For full tests, reviews and captain's reports of all Tracker's Boats, go to Tracker's model page
|Description: Pricing Details
2015 Tracker Pro 170
Price: US$ 12,995
Freight: US$ 675
Included Options: US$ 765
Prep: US$ 375
Your Price: US$ 14,810.
A serious fishing machine that's loaded to the gills with angler-friendly features.
Quality of construction is our mission, and the Pro 170 is built tougher than ever. The all-welded, corner-braced aluminum transom & full-length longitudinal stringer are unitized for structural strength, making the Pro 170 one of the strongest and most durable aluminum boats on the market.
At 16’ 8” (5.08 m) with an ample and stable 77” (1.96 m) beam, the all-welded, all-aluminum Pro 170 is ready to tackle every weekend at the lake. It can fish up to 4 anglers and support an outboard up to 50HP.
For storage, there's an oversized compartment in the aft deck, a compartment under the cockpit passenger, a lockable port box for rods up to 7’ 6” (2.29 m) long and a bow compartment right by the fishing position. To help you find and get to the fish, it comes with a powerful Minn Kota® Edge trolling motor and NEW Lowrance® Elite-3x COLOR fishfinder.
With everything you need to go from the dealer to the water—including a 40HP Mercury® EL FourStroke outboard, and a custom-matched trailer with GALVASHIELD corrosion protection—the TRACKER Pro 170 will give you the edge wherever you fish.
- Rugged, all-welded, 1-piece .100 aluminum hull w/pressed-in strakes & chines
- All-welded, corner-braced aluminum transom & full-length longitudinal stringer system for structural strength
- Marine-grade fishing-friendly carpet throughout
- 15-gal. (34.07 L) aerated bow livewell
- Minn Kota® 12V, 45-lb. thrust foot-control trolling motor
- Roomy bow & aft casting decks w/2 fold-down fishing seats
- 1-piece rotomolded console w/windscreen
- NEW Lowrance® Elite-3x COLOR fishfinder w/240x360 LED display & dual-freq. transducer
- NEW sport steering wheel
- Port rod holders w/organizer for 4 rods to 7'6" (2.13 m)
- Interstate® cranking & trolling batteries
- Custom trailer w/13" wheels, Super Lube hubs, swing-away tongue & all-welded frame w/GALVASHIELD®
|Dry Weight: 878
|Deadrise At Transom: 6
|Hull Material: Aluminum
|Fuel Capacity: 11
|Std. Features Options:
2015 Tracker Pro 170
Price - US$ 12,995
- Length - 16' 8''
Bottom width - 54"
Max. recommended HP - 50 HP
Package width - 6' 8''
Fuel capacity - 11 Gallons
Deadrise - 6 Degrees
Beam - 77"
Approx. weight - 878 Lbs.
Approx. package weight - 1836 Lbs.
Max. person capacity - 4 Persons
Depth inside - 15"
Hull material - 0.100 5052 Marine Alloy
Transom height - 22.5"
Max. weight capacity - 980 Lbs.
Max. person weight - 555 Lbs.
Towing length - 22' 6''
Storage length - 19' 2''
Package height - 4' 7''
Comfort, Convenience & Peace of Mind
- NMMA Certified
- Flotation meets or exceeds NMMA & U.S. Coast Guard requirements
- Easy-fill EPA-compliant fuel tank system
- Bow & stern eyes
- 4 cleats
- 2 battery trays
- Non-skid bow mat
- Engine-stop safety lanyard
- Fire extinguisher
- NEW Lowrance® Elite-3x COLOR fishfinder w/bright, backlit 240x360-pixel LED display & dual-freq. 83/200 kHz transducer
- NEW sport steering wheel
- Sleek, 1-piece molded console w/tinted windscreen & built-in drink holder
- Speedometer, tachometer & fuel gauge
- Toggle switches
- Midnight Lazer instrument & switch panel
- Mercury® control box
Construction & Exterior
- Rugged, all-welded, 1-piece aluminum hull w/pressed-in strakes & chines for structural strength & handling
- Robotically welded, all-aluminum box-beam transom w/corner braces welded in to unitize & strengthen the hull
- Expanding foam injected into hull cavities for added hull stiffening, flotation & a quieter ride
- Heavy-duty extruded 1-piece gunnel for structural strength & rigidity
- Pressure-treated floor & decks w/limited lifetime warranty
- Flush-mount, carpeted, all-aluminum compartment lids for structural rigidity, tight fit & long-term durability
- Red & Black graphic scheme
- 500 GPH (1,892.71 LPH) bilge pump
- Wiring system wrapped in abrasion-resistant protective conduit
- Bow & console courtesy lights
- Stowable navigation lights
- Interstate® batteries - 1 cranking & 1 trolling
12V trolling motor harness & receptacle
- 16-oz. marine-grade, fishing-friendly, Midnight Star cut-pile carpet throughout
- Driver & passenger seats w/storage below passenger seat
- 2 fold-down fishing chairs w/molded frames
- Elevated bow & aft casting decks w/storage below (lockable storage aft)
- Lockable port rod box for rods up to 7' 6" (2.29 m)
- Molded 1-piece construction w/rounded corners for easy cleanup & to protect your catch
- Bow 15-gal. (56.78 L) aerated gray livewell w/standpipe overflow & bait bucket holder
- 500 GPH (1,892.71 LPH) aerator/fill pump
- Pressed-in keel & strakes for optimal performance
- Factory-matched, performance-tested aluminum propeller
- NMMA Certified trailer
- Custom-fit, factory-matched, drive-on trailer w/color-keyed powder-coat finish & GALVASHIELD® corrosion protection
- All-welded tubular frame for a unitized structure w/exceptional strength-to-weight ratio
- Space-saving swing-away tongue to reduce storage length
- Swing-up locking jack w/swivel wheel
- Silver Metallic powder-coat wheels w/13" (33.02 cm) radial tires
- Super Lube hubs for quick & complete hub lubrication
- Outboard motor support to reduce hull & transom stress while towing
- Heavy-duty upright load guides for easy, centered loading
- Carpeted bunks to protect hull
- Heavy-duty winch w/nylon strap & bow safety strap
- Nylon tie-down straps (supplied w/boat package)
- Retractable safety cables
- Minn Kota® Edge, 12V, 45-lb. thrust, 45" (1.14 m) shaft foot-control trolling motor
- Thru-bolted trolling motor mount for durability
We employ best efforts to present accurate pricing, specifications, features and availability for models shown on this site. On occasion, data transmission errors may produce anomalies in information presented. Photos could show optional accessories not included in the listed price or not available on the actual model in stock. Should you have questions about what you see here, your dealer will be able to confirm correct availability, model content and pricing. Inventory shown is subject to prior sale or transfer to another location. -
List Of Features:
Max. Capacity (persons/lbs) - 4
This ad has been viewed 248 times.